Monday, March 12, 2012

Hey Strangers, It's Me!!

Hello there. It appears I've been absent from this blog for quite some time.

The primary reason is around the time of my last posting, I started a new job. Following my Navy retirement in 2007 I was working as a contractor. I am now employed with the Navy again as a civil servant. I must say, I've been pretty busy. Hard to believe I've been in this job nearly nine months already.

I am very glad to be back with the Navy. I just feel like I belong there and the new job is great!!

Recently I had an idea for a new post on here, and after reading my most recent post, back in May, it is somewhat similar. I will post this one very soon.

I don't even know if anyone reads these things besides my father, but it is fun writing. See you soon!!

2 comments: